Search This Blog

Thursday 17 April 2014

Lush, Bunch of Carrots | Review | Bit of a Freak


I, along with every other girl in England, am a HUGE fan of Lush. It also is quite special to me, my boyfriend often buys me Lush presents to enjoy whilst at his. I don't have a bath at home so all my lovely Lush products are saved for glorious baths at his house. It comes with lots of sentiment attached, and so when they released their easter collection I had to get myself in on the action!

Introducing: Bunch of Carrots!





Just how cute are they? 

The Bunch of Carrots are delicious bubble bars which smell just incredible. A quick swish of these in your tub and you have a mountain of beautifully scented and ridiculously soft bubbles, and your water is left feeling super silky.




Here's my Harry getting in on the action!

These little sticks of wonder contain Sicilian lemon oil and bergamot oil, both of which cleanse and leave your skin sparkling fresh, and antiseptic and anti-inflammatory Buchu oil. None of the products at Lush are tested on animals and all ingredients are safe and ethically sourced. I love Lush.

I also tried the Golden egg, and unfortunately it was a big fat flop. Disappointed! The Bunch of Carrots retails at £5.95, which I think is pretty reasonable, considering you get 3 bubble bars, and is available to buy here.

Have you tried any of the easter range yet? What did you think?


5 comments:

  1. That's really sweet that he always buys you Lush treats :) I can never manage to stay in the shop for more than 5 minutes because it gives me a headache haha but I used to love playing with the bath bombs when I was younger. The carrots sound great, would love to give them a go xxx
    La Lingua : Food, Life, Love, Travel, Friends, Italy

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so nice that he treats you :-) i was in lush and my boyfriend was buying me a couple of treats and i wanted the carrots but i thought it was only 1 carrot for £5.95 so i didn't get it. Haven't got back to pick some up as its for 3!
    Great post.. harry is so cute!

    Rachael x
    All The Little Things x | Rachael McClenaghan

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look great! I love the photos outside in the sun everything seems so organic :) Love your blog and just followed on Bloglovin!
    Tanja Mortensen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your photos are beautiful, I love that you took them in the sun. Do you know if this range is still available after Easter?

    Beth x
    TheBritishGirl.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. HELLO GORGEOUSFACE! Sorry I've been a bit of a flop with comments. Been mad busy with work and flat hunting and had little time for lucie fapoosy mclovin :(

    ANYWHOOOO Im here now and IN LOVE with these lil carrots haha. Love the pics in the bowl in the garden! :P The place we hope to be going into will have a bath and I just cant wait to have a mini lush haul :D

    Would love it if you could check out my latest post and leave me some love too! :)
    Lucie xx



    Fatbeautyx // My Youtube Channel // Vote For Me

    ReplyDelete