Search This Blog

Monday 20 January 2014

What's On My Face? (Weekend edition) | Bit of a Freak

Now, I don't know about you lot, but a lot more make-up gets applied to my face at the weekend than it does during the week, regardless of what my plans entail. This is probably because I am in less of a rush at the weekend and I am able to enjoy applying every beauty product I own, with every single applicator under the sun. So, with inspiration from Beauty in Beta, I thought I would share what I wear on my face!


(My weekend face)

Face:

- No7 Beautiful Skin Day Cream (Normal to Oily)
My favourite go-to moisturiser (although I am inexperienced in this department and have aims to shop around!)

- Laura Mercier Foundation Primer (Radiance)
This is still in it's trial stages with me, although I am currently loving it!

- Estee Lauder Double wear (1N1 Ivory Nude)
100% the best foundation to have ever graced my face, the staying power of this product is second to none.

- Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer (Light)
The favourite concealer of the entire blogosphere, or so it may seem, and for a good reason! Budget priced excellence! 

- Max Factor Creme Puff Powder (Truly Fair)
This has been my go-to powder since I began wearing make-up. I still absolutely love this product. Great coverage, great lasting power, and great price. 

- MUA Mosaic Bronzer (Sunkissed Glow)
I fear I am falling out of love with this bronzer. I use it soley for contouring at the minute and it just isn't the right product. If anyone can suggest a better bronzer which is suitable for contouring please let me know!

- Rimmel Lasting Finish Soft Colour Blush (050 Live Pink)
I am usually a MAC blusher kind of girl but I picked this up in a supermarket on a whim and absolutely fell in LOVE.

Brows:

- Sleek Eyebrow Palette (light)
This product took a whole lot of getting used to for me, but now I love it and use it daily.


Eyes:

- MUA Eyeshadow Palette (Undressed), shades Lavish, Obsessed and Reveal. 
Just utterly brilliant. 

- Primark Liquid Eyeliner (black)
I love this product. Great applicator too.

- Benefit They're Real Mascara.

Just. Love.


Lips:

- Carmex
I always use this to prep my lips before I start applying anything else. I get quite dry lips and this product is a saviour. 

- Mac Viva Glam VI


(I am under no illusions that this is a nice picture! Haha)

...And then it is onto the hair. No wonder my boyfriend gets so annoyed at how long I take to get ready!

PHEW!

I'd love to know what changes, if any, you guys make to your weekend make-up! Do you make an extra special effort like me?

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lois! Thank you very much for your kind words and for taking the time to comment. I will be sure to pop over to your blog right now! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.s. I have just followed you on bloglovin! X

    ReplyDelete