Search This Blog

Tuesday 28 January 2014

Attitude Gratitude: A positive reminder | Bit of a Freak

Good evening, lovelies!

Stalking Pinterest today I came across this beautiful little image. It really struck a chord with me and caused me to be reflective about my recent past.


Recently, there has been a fair bit of drama in my life in the form of negativity and bad feeling towards others, insecurities and a little bit of sadness and loss. People around me seem to be having a tough old time of it at the moment and it's easy to get caught up in it all and I think that's what may have happened, I have been caught in all of this badness and sadness and absorbed negative feelings. Instead of being kind to people who need it, I have had feelings of annoyance and a lack of understanding. Instead of forgiving, I retaliated. Instead of loving, I have been pushing away.

I truly believe it is of the utmost importance to have a positive mindset, and that your mindset influences everything. I believe that your thoughts become things and being a happy, positive person attracts a happy and positive life. I also believe in the importance of kind words and understanding and what a huge impact this can have on the receivers. The key is to all of this is gratitude. It is important to be thankful and give thanks for all that you have. Attitude gratitude! And that is exactly what I plan to reuptake from now on. I really do have so much to be thankful for.

So, my mission upon my positive reawakening (har har) is as above; to be so busy loving my life and others that I have no time for negativity. It isn't always easy, but my mission starts here!

5 comments:

  1. Being positive isn’t always easy, but life is too short to be negative!

    www.britishbeautyaddict.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Emily, thanks for your comment. You are absolutely right, it isn't always easy, but much more enjoyable than being negative. x

      Delete
  2. Love this post. Being positive is so important.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much. It really is so important in so many ways!

      Delete
  3. hey it would mean the world to me if you checked out my youtube channel, beautybysherene! Thank you so much if you do <3

    ReplyDelete